Stuck trying to exit Calcenon city Gym

Mouleskine

Hello everyone, i do not know if there is still a lot of people on these boards but i just downloaded ep 19 of pokemon reborn and loaded an my ancient save file. In this file i am in front of calcenon city gym leader (not beaten, but i do not think the team im able to beat her with my current team)

When i try to exit the gym (for grinding a little bit) i appear in between rocks and not able to move, jsut on the left of the gym.

I do not have any pokemon wt fly, tunnel, teleport ability on me and don't know what to do.
Does someone has a suggestion?

Thanx a lot

Capture.PNG

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Mouleskine said:

Hello everyone, i do not know if there is still a lot of people on these boards but i just downloaded ep 19 of pokemon reborn and loaded an my ancient save file. In this file i am in front of calcenon city gym leader (not beaten, but i do not think the team im able to beat her with my current team)

When i try to exit the gym (for grinding a little bit) i appear in between rocks and not able to move, jsut on the left of the gym.

I do not have any pokemon wt fly, tunnel, teleport ability on me and don't know what to do.
Does someone has a suggestion?

Thanx a lot

Capture.PNG

Please send your save file

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Mouleskine said:

OOh i'm so stupid, i just had to lose the battle to her in order to reappear at the pokemon center --' i'm really sorry for being this dumb, i just tried to exit via the door and that's when it glitches me there.
Sorry for wasting your time!

That's one way to do it. 

The issue was being on an older version of the map, thus warping you to the wrong area in Calcenon.