6th member?

helion

*possible spoilers*

So I beat shade and then beat team mirage in the factory and now I am in apohyl beach.

My team is: (keep in mind everything is level 36)

Skuntank:

Acid Spray

Flamethrower

Toxic

Slash

Weezing:

Sludge Bomb

Assurance

Selfdestruct

Poison Gas

Blastoise:

Aqua Tail

Bite

Withdraw

Skull Bash

Hariyama:

Fake out

Smelling salt

Force Palm

Whirlwind

Houndoom:

Faint attack

Fire fang

Roar

(a useless move i cant remember of)

Ludicolo:

Bubblebeam

Mega Drain

Mist

Nature Power

So Weezing cannot hurt anything and so far can't take any hits. So I am looking into replacing him. The problem is with who. I need a pokemon that doesn't have the weaknesses of the others in my party and a pokemon that I don't need to train a lot. (so something that is in the same area that I am now and beyond that)

I caught a shelmet, should I use this instead of amoongus atm?

well you won't be able to turn it into a accelgor until after the ice gym, and if you use a linkstone on it it'll turn into an esclavier(?) Both which are a bit far away so unless you feel like babysitting for a bit don't use shelmet. Iv'e honestly never used an amoogus before but I think it's an ok pokemon, btw does it have regenerator or effect spore?

well you won't be able to turn it into a accelgor until after the ice gym, and if you use a linkstone on it it'll turn into an esclavier(?) Both which are a bit far away so unless you feel like babysitting for a bit don't use shelmet. Iv'e honestly never used an amoogus before but I think it's an ok pokemon, btw does it have regenerator or effect spore?

It has effect spore and I will use it in the electric gym leader in episode 11 or something, together with my shiny seismitoad. I put shelmet in the daycare lady and I will get it back when I will be able to trade it

I traded shelmet for karrablast and got a lvl 40 escavalier with tons of attack and sassy nature. I went to obsidia ward just to get heart scales so I can teach it iron head, and on the way back I stumbled upon a shiny zubat, and I caught it with a luxury ball. Should I use it instead of Weezing? (if yes, after or before Serra?)

btw, I replaced ludicolo with escavalier

I traded shelmet for karrablast and got a lvl 40 escavalier with tons of attack and sassy nature. I went to obsidia ward just to get heart scales so I can teach it iron head, and on the way back I stumbled upon a shiny zubat, and I caught it with a luxury ball. Should I use it instead of Weezing? (if yes, after or before Serra?)

btw, I replaced ludicolo with escavalier

depends if you want damage or tankiness, weezing can take more hits but crobat hits MUCH harder.