Can I still receive Froakie from Bee?

kls22

I know that in Episode 18 that Bee would give you a Froakie for showing 300 Pokémon in the Pokédex. I had between 200 and 300 Pokémon before I updated to Episode 19, where Bee would now give a Froakie for showing 200 Pokémon in the Pokédex. When I went to talk to Bee, I was told that I hadn't caught 300 Pokémon in the Pokédex and should come back when I have. I wanted to ask if I was locked out of receiving Froakie from Bee. Thanks!

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, kls22 said:

I know that in Episode 18 that Bee would give you a Froakie for showing 300 Pokémon in the Pokédex. I had between 200 and 300 Pokémon before I updated to Episode 19, where Bee would now give a Froakie for showing 200 Pokémon in the Pokédex. When I went to talk to Bee, I was told that I hadn't caught 300 Pokémon in the Pokédex and should come back when I have. I wanted to ask if I was locked out of receiving Froakie from Bee. Thanks!

If you can provide your Save File, I will see about either triggering the event to get you a Froakie, or just spawning one for you, I don't believe there is a way to get it in these circumstances however. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 10:26 PM, Dred said:

If you can provide your Save File, I will see about either triggering the event to get you a Froakie, or just spawning one for you, I don't believe there is a way to get it in these circumstances however. 

Thank you!

Edited by kls22

• 6 months later...