Is there any option to recorver save file

Kuguar

Hello.

I was playing Pokemon Reborn for more than 100 hours. One day I encountered a problem with my computer. I had to restore it to factory settings. I transfered  "Pokemon Reborn" folder to my USB stick, i hoped that i will be able to play after restarting computer, but i didn,t know, that save files are stored not in this folder, but in "Users">"Save games". This was my miastake, i didn,t fully checked where save files are stored. Also file "lastsave.dat" confused me, I thougt that this may be save file. So there is my question, is it possinle to recorver my old save files by, i don't know, restoring it from game files (from Pokemon Reborn folder) or from my "account" in "multiplayer mode"? Is there anything I can do? I'm not  able to go through the game again, i"ve spent there a lot of time and i don't have strength to play from the start.

Thanks in advance for responds.

Greetings

1 hour ago, Kuguar said:

Hello.

I was playing Pokemon Reborn for more than 100 hours. One day I encountered a problem with my computer. I had to restore it to factory settings. I transfered  "Pokemon Reborn" folder to my USB stick, i hoped that i will be able to play after restarting computer, but i didn,t know, that save files are stored not in this folder, but in "Users">"Save games". This was my miastake, i didn,t fully checked where save files are stored. Also file "lastsave.dat" confused me, I thougt that this may be save file. So there is my question, is it possinle to recorver my old save files by, i don't know, restoring it from game files (from Pokemon Reborn folder) or from my "account" in "multiplayer mode"? Is there anything I can do? I'm not  able to go through the game again, i"ve spent there a lot of time and i don't have strength to play from the start.

Thanks in advance for responds.

Greetings

First, why did you post this under Starlight Divide?

Second, to solve your problem, is there ANY place you had saved or backed up your files before you reset your PC?