So... Abou Samson's Gym Battle...

Thundrr

I may need some help regarding Samson's Gym Battle.

I've tried some things, such as Vivillion Sleep Powder Quiver Dance Hurricane, I've used seeds, tried things like stalling and the such, and I can't seem to get anywhere.

Any Advice to be given?

(Team From My Most Recent Attempt)

TeamMembers6.png

TeamMembers5.png

TeamMembers4.png

TeamMembers3.png

TeamMembers2.png

TeamMembers1.png

You should also show your boxes of pokemon.

I think the trick is to use Trick Room to prevent Samson's team from outspeeding you with Mienshao,Hawlucha,Lucario and Blaziken.

Maybe set up Sun and use Synthetic Seed on Venusaur with Nature Power to spam Acrobatics.

You can set up SR with the Crustle or a Midday Lycanroc on Route 2 to break Lucario's focus sash and check it with Claydol.

You can also get Braviary,Mandibuzz and Hawlucha on Route 2 if you want to use Flying types.

You can get Clefairy in the High Striker and if you have a Stunfisk, you can trade it for a Vulpix in the gate leading to Agate City and a Timburr if you complete a puzzle in Agate City.

There are move tutors which can make you learn some useful moves like Sky Attack,Bounce,Dual Chop, Elemental Punches and Drill Run.