Items of interest

Shadow-God

now that I've finished the whole ditto god thing and before I move on I want to take the time to get more key items and pokemon because I'm severely underleveled and unprepared. so if you'd be so kind to help me find these things.

-second link stone

-the day the man falls into the shaft with the aron

-any bonus starters (I hear you can find bulbasaur)

-any added stickers

-riolu

-eevee

The second link stone is outside the Yureyu building, and I'm quite sure there were no additional stickers added (though you can supposedly obtain a bonus sticker thru a glitch). Bulba is in that house Azurine Island (needs 5 badges), Tepig is in Pyrous Mountain (needs Strength and u gotta chase him around), Mudkip is in the wastelands in the rain (u needa talk so a man in Obsidia? In clear weather I believe). Riolu is obtained from trading with the girl on the roof of the Apophyll Academy (I can't remember what Pokemon she wanted in return but i think she tells you). Lastly, Eevee is in the Mysidia Rail Cave (Hint: look at the rocks)

Tl:dr, it's tedious.

Edited by Khayoz

Actually the guy shows up inside a building in the wastelands during the rain, you have to talk to him till he mentions Mudkip. Mudkip its self shows up during clear weather. As for the girl who trades you Riolu, she wants a Luvdisc.

The second link stone is outside the Yureyu building, and I'm quite sure there were no additional stickers added (though you can supposedly obtain a bonus sticker thru a glitch). Bulba is in that house Azurine Island (needs 5 badges), Tepig is in Pyrous Mountain (needs Strength and u gotta chase him around), Mudkip is in the wastelands in the rain (u needa talk so a man in Obsidia? In clear weather I believe). Riolu is obtained from trading with the girl on the roof of the Apophyll Academy (I can't remember what Pokemon she wanted in return but i think she tells you). Lastly, Eevee is in the Mysidia Rail Cave (Hint: look at the rocks)

Tl:dr, it's tedious.

Glitch? where?

• 1 month later...

the medicine reset but the girl did not. why does this game hate me?

The game doesnt hate you, unless you started the game when episode 9 was the most recent episode. The event itself only resets if you upgraded from episode 9 to episode 10. If it makes you feel better, I started in episode 10 too so I couldnt get the reset (: