Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

tisk tisk... You think a simple antimagic field can stop me? Don't make me laugh.

*my eyes turn a flat purple as I speak next*

I've got some extra tricks up my sleeve that you couldn't fathom.

*I swig the contents of a vial that I brought with me on my belt, and grow to massive size, simultaneously changing from a Dewott into a Giant Otter, my eyes returning to normal in the process. When I stop growing, my footpaw alone is the size of the umbreon.*

Let's see how long you can last before you fall! AURA BOMB!

*lobs a massive blue sphere that homes in on the Heliolisk. Those within a 4-meter radius of the unlucky lizard when the attack hits will be caught in the blast.*

(Anstane, what happens next? It's actually kinda fun to play as a sizeshifting alchemist/mage...)

Edited by K_H

The Shadow Umbreon's smug demeanor fades quickly upon the sight while the Heliolisk and Ivysaur get out of the way of the Aura Bomb. "What...what are you? Ugh, I was hoping not to have to do this, but..." he says before ordering the Banette to turn off the AM field off for a moment while he teleports out. "Distract him while I fetch the Master..." the words echo in the chanber.

A few minutes of combat pass where the Shadow Heliolisk, Ivysaur and Banette dodge the giant Otter's attacks all while making sure he can't get near the Glaceon who seems to be in an unconscious trance. But, just then, a strange shadowy figured appeared in the room and instantly, everyone stopped.

"So, you are the one who is causing my minions so much trouble", the shadowy figure says. The Shadow Pokemon bow before it, clearly afraid of it. "Well then...time to put you in your place" the shadowy figure points at the Otter. Shadows quickly engulf the giant creature before a dark hand blasts a ball of pure darkness at it. The giant screams as the potion seems to lose it's effect, turning him back into a Dewott.

"And now..." he says as the shadows once again swarm and strike at the Dewott, shattering any and all elixirs he might have in posession. He cannot endure the onslaught and falls, still alive but no longer conscious.

"Hmph. You will pay for your insolence..."

(Alright, the Master has made an appearance.)

K_H?

But the Master is cut short as 4 costume-clad pokemon burst into the room. The Master turns around but is struck in the face by Captain Squirtle's shield. Ironmander blasts past the Master, leaving him disoriented. Hulksaur flails vines madly at the other Shadow pokemon who are trying to react to the sudden disturbance. Thorchu catches the electric pulses the Shadow Heliolisk begins to radiate.

See, I can RP too.

*returns behind the corner*

KH?

(Hey, if you want I can come up with an arbitrary reason for you appearing here, Micky. Also, that avatar of K_H's is actually kind of freaking me out.)

"Hmph. So you've finally woken up. We were planning on starting the corruption ritual immediately, but thanks to your friend there, we've been forced to delay" the words hit the Glaceon's ears as she wakes up from her encounter with the Shadow Umbreon and the subsequent trance. She sees a Dewott in a cage near her, seemingly uninjured but unconscious.

"Don't even bother trying to escape. These bars are extremely strong and further reinforced by magic. You yourselves are inside a personalized antimagic barrier, and we've made sure to take any and all items you might possess. I'd suggest preparing yourself, as soon, once the ritual is once again ready, you will join us...as the Master desires." The Shadow Umbreon's words ring in the large open room as he leaves, leaving the Shadow Ivysaur and Shadow Heliolisk to guard the two prisoners until the time is right...

(Well, that's my excuse to go to sleep. Trapped with no real way of escape...)

Micky?

(The Dewott might have been defeated, but you haven't defeated me. There's a reason I changed my Avatar, and if it was that easy to beat me, then i'd have just left my Avatar the way it was.)

Just as the Umbreon is about to leave the room that contains the prisoners, a cloaked figure can be seen walking into the same chamber, and it snaps its fingers, teleporting the Dewott and the Glaceon out of the caverns entirely, in spite of the anti-magic field. It then speaks to the umbreon.

"Hmm. So this is where your master works... That's good to know."

It then raises what is revealed to be a webbed, black-clawed, brown-furred mammalian paw, and the two Shadow Pokémon other than the Umbreon are lifted up into the air. Then, the figure makes a downwards motion with the same paw, and the pokémon that were lifted are all slammed into the floor of the chamber, Fainting them.

(Anstane?)

Edited by K_H

"*Sigh* Another one? Great, I was hoping to go prepare the ritual, but looks like that will have to be put on hold. And don't count on the teleportation working, any that try to escape with one end up in one of my Master's...special dimensional playpens." The Umbreon turns around at the sudden intruder, clearly irritated. "Let's see you endure this!" He says while casting a runic spell.

A small sigil appears on the cloaked figure's hand. A few moments later, it starts growing, rapidly engulfing the entire arm. Suddenly, the mark begins to glow and, a split second later, it explodes with a force enough to cause the entire large room to shake.

"Hmph. And just to make sure...Banette! Antimagic Barrier, now! Leave him blown up and helpless while I take these two away for some healing...and make damn sure to teleport out if he somehow survived and is about to overwhelm you." The final words from the Umbreon echo as he teleports himself, as well as the Heliolisk and Ivysaur, away.

(Don't think I'm done...well, I'm done for tonight at least. Gotta sleep.)

K_H?

((I'm gonna be sif for halloween and I'd love to join in but don't expect me to keep up with all the incantations and all that jazz, I'll keep it simple, I probably won't take it too seriously either I would like to keep things positive with my characters attitude))

Anstane?

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

The last things the banette saw before being knocked out cold was the anti-magic barrier overloading from the stress of trying to suppress the sheer magical power of the figure, which had exploded the sigil of its own volition, leading to the amount of smoke that was lasting for this long, and that the floor was several feet below it. It tried to Teleport away, but the figure snapped its fingers, causing it to be unable to perform any Attacks, including Teleportation. the last thing it heard before getting slammed into the ground was the figure's voice.

"Thanks for the Nullification Spell."

Its head then harshly collided with the floor, and it lost consciousness.

The figure then waited in the room, ready for when the Umbreon would return, keeping its anti-attack and anti-rune field up in the entirety of the room. The smoke, in the meantime, was slowly clearing. it wouldn't clear before the Umbreon got back, but it would clear soon after the dark-type got back.

Anstane?

Edited by K_H

*teleports behind you* die! die! die!

dont take it personnel kid

i dont know the rest of this meme but im basically here to just prove someone wrong and unfortunately thats you tempest

anstane is gonna post here soon maybe not the next one but the one after it aite its the divine verdict