Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Alright, I'm finally back and...huh? Who are you? You're an...Umbreon?

"Eh heh heh...I've been waiting for you. Who am I is not important. What is important is that my Master desires you..."

What? No! I will not be captured! *Unleashed a Blast of Frost at the Umbreon*

*Takes the hit...barely even flinches as a dark aura appears around it* "Hah...who says you're to be captured? Mhmhm, oh no...my Master has something else planned for you...corruption."

W...what? Corruption? what madness are you talking about?

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. But, it seems like you won't go quietly or willingly. Very well...then you'll submit by force!" *Charges up for a moment before unleashing an empowered Dark Pulse*

Ag-Aaaah! The pain...it's...Gyaa!

"Do not resist, it is pointless." *Charges up and fires another Dark Pulse*

A-aa-h...*Anstane faints!*

"Heh. Foolish Glaceon...soon enough you won't remember who you are. All that will remain is a dark and hollow shell, able and willing to only serve the Master. Heh heh heh..."

(So yeah, that's the reason for me changing my Avatar. Well, that and Halloween approaching means I should change it to something darker and more appropriate. I'll change it back in a few days, most likely Wednesday after the darkness fades.)

Micky?

*sees the battle going on, and walks over, grabbing the Fainted Glaceon before speaking*

Know this, Umbreon. I've got my eye on you, and you will fall once I get my paws on you in a few days. And tell your Master that I'm coming for him next.

*walks away, taking the Glaceon with me*

Anstane?

Let's just say that this glaceon got in over their head and was hit by some weird pulse. It wasn't exactly a dark pulse because it wasn't the right color to be that move, but that's the closest thing I've got to what hit 'em.

*drops the glaceon in front of BMIC*

You got anything that could help 'em?

"Hmhm...you honestly believe that a meager spell like that will cure her? She is now tainted, blocking her from any and all restorative abilities and spells. The Master taught me such wonderful tricks...such as..." *teleports up to BMIC and K_H before launching a regular Dark Pulse, knocking them away*

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do. The next time you see your precious Glaceon, she'll be...let's just say not quite the same as right now." *teleports himself and the Glaceon away*

(If it were that easy, I'd have to switch my avatar back :P)

K_H?

*gets up and chuckles to self*

Heh...

*teleports to the location of the Umbreon and Glaceon*

"I thought you might try something like that...

So I learned how to track Teleportation Trails."

*I close my eyes, and say the following, glowing runes appearing in the air around me as I speak*

1_14.gif1_02.gif1_05.gif1_11.gif1_01.gif1_11.gif1_06.gif1_04.gif1_17.gif1_02.gif1_16.gif1_20.gif1_04.gif1_07.gif1_10.gif1_02.gif1_20.gif1_10.gif1_23.gif1_10.gif1_09.gif1_04.gif1_21.gif1_17.gif1_19.gif1_20.gif1_04.gif1_10.gif1_17.gif1_19.gif1_20.gif1_14.gif1_23.gif1_24.gif1_19.gif1_21.gif1_04.gif1_24.gif1_02.gif1_20.gif!

*a spherical shell of yellow light now pulses outwards from me, enveloping both the Umbreon and the Glaceon, then fading at the same time as the runes, and I open my eyes. However, nothing will happen as a result of the incantation until a few days from now.*

(Anstane?)

Edited by K_H

(...what.)

"Wha-how did you-" *gets hit by the Yellow Light* "...what is this?" *The spell fades* "...hah. Was that your best trick? And are you truly so foolish to believe that I'd just warp to some nondescript cave all alone? Oh no..." *gestures to the shadows* "Brothers, to me! Take that Dewott down, but leave him alive. I have plans for him..." *Shadow Heliolisk appears out of the shadows and uses Shock Wave on Dewott*

(Hey, sometimes one just wants to play the villain, right?)

Micky?

(I just used an incantation that waits a few days, then purifies those that it has affected, clearing them of any and all taint or corruption.)

*Chuckles to self*

You haven't seen what it does yet. Besides, do you think I'd follow a Corrupted Pokémon without being prepared? Think again!

*closes eyes once again, and runes start appearing around me once again as I speak.*

1_05.gif1_19.gif1_08.gif1_19.gif1_05.gif1_16.gif1_02.gif1_16.gif1_14.gif1_05.gif1_23.gif1_17.gif1_19.gif1_07.gif1_05.gif1_02.gif1_20.gif!

*the Shock Wave appears to hit me, only for the one that attacked me to receive the damage instead. Once the attack ends, the runes fade, and are replaced by new ones when I speak once more.*

1_11.gif1_21.gif1_21.gif1_02.gif1_20.gif1_11.gif1_10.gif1_04.gif1_17.gif1_02.gif1_16.gif!

*a transparent blue spherical barrier now appears around me.*

(I just used an incantation that causes the next attack, incantation, or spell to hit the attacker instead of their intended target, and then another one which protects me from any and all corruptive forces. Your response to my actions, Anstane?)

Edited by K_H

"Huh. Guess you'll be more interesting prey then I expected. But I wonder...how well do you fare without your precious spells? Hmhmhm..." Suddenly, a Shadow Banette appears in the middle of the chamber and activates an Antimagic Barrier that quickly engulfs the entire room, dispelling all magics still active and preventing any new ones from being cast.

"Let's see you chant with this active." The Shadow Umbreon says as he steps in between the Banette and the Dewott. "Go ahead. Try to break this. Let's see how close you get before you are overwhelmed." A Shadow Ivysaur appears alongside the Shadow Heliolisk who merely seemed to beslightly staggered by the reflected Shock Wave, the two of them ready to overwhelm the foolish Water type who dared enter the domain of his Master.

(Well, K_H? Can you survive this?)

Edited by Anstane