Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

In stories that should be serious, it tends to be more childish in general than what it should. It also sometimes introduces needless "funny" characters that may be out place. Some stories are just not meant to make the viewer laugh, and this kind of things get me out of the story.

Micky?

Anime doesn't really appeal to me. I find the action too forced (either in plot or in moral of the story).

There's more than just action y'know, sometimes you just gotta watch something funny or dramatic, also it depends on the anime really

DOGS ARE FURRY.

BMIC?

Yes they are, it's one of their best qualities, also they have tails and also also they love unconditionally which is amazing

Dragon?

I like both cats and dogs, but prefer cats more. They don't make messes on the floor or take food off the counter.

Lugruf?

Dogs don't make messes on the floor, they clean them up, trust me if you drop anything on the floor you have a personal automatic hoover and if your dog is taking food off the counter you need to train it better, I could leave a plate of food on the arm of a chair and leave the room without my dog touching my food because he knows I'll share anyway. And like I said they love you unconditionally all they want is to be with you and I think that's adorable

I've only ever had one cat around and he was kind of an asshole but he liked lightly headbutting me and it made me really happy and nothing is more satisfying than a cat purring so I mean there's that

Jazz?

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream