Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

It pleases me to see another naive soul crushed under the cold iron foot of reality. I nevertheless wish you success in your travels, and hopefully you'll return to have something more fruitful to do in this delightful paradise known as Reborn.

Micky, stop feeding a dying flame. Let it wither away, and something better might grow out of the ashes.

(Before you take me seriously, give my inner trollishness a regard)

At least we are pretty strong offensively. And I actually like the Dark element. While I'm Ice first and foremost, maybe a Dark secondary would be nice to have (Fighting dual weakness notwithstanding)

I call on Jman and I make my leave for now, a friend let me borrow his PSP with Birth By Sleep on it and I'm eager to get into it.

Steel master race. Stop trying to buff ice defensivy or try to make defensive ice types, they all suck. Why can't we just have more offensive Ice types like Weavile and Mamoswine and Kyurem? Play to your strength, people. Ice is a great offensive type but it sucks defensively.

Micky.