Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

oh your icon is now an angry pirate elk, i just noticed an now im questioning for how long i didnt notice.

yeah but consider: money & military. norway has the best soldiers in the world. norway. norwegians are like, the people that get rejected from sweden because they cant put together ikea furniture; you'd think they'd be "special" forces by default. terrifying.

also, re: review: people are talking politics on this site now, so my allotted time for longer posts is going into aggressively yelling the entire communist manifesto at conservatives. but soon??

edit: shit, Juu bby

Edited by Halloween

Tempest???????? u didnt say predict the next person

Shame

if it was the 'sceptile'

then

nope

ame

btw ame just did another commentary i didnt hear it yet but i bet its awesome cus ame is in it and ame is love

ame is life

Frick, I have no idea when the new people are online so I don't know who to guess.

By the way I think Viri said something that I disagreed with maybe. I can't really be bothered to scroll back up to check.

Nah, I have nothing better to do. One sec.

Oh no wait it was Halloween. I just have to add, the Colonel-in-Chief of the Norwegian Royal Guard is a penguin, which automatically makes Norway the most militarily superior nation on Earth.

Uh... Halloween.

Edited by Spineblade

oh your icon is now an angry pirate elk, i just noticed an now im questioning for how long i didnt notice.

>Angry pirate elk

>Elk

>E L K

One more time you call it an elk I will personally go to Norway, kidnap a caribou from there and mail it to you with a brand on its hip, accompanied by a thick volume on cernean identification.

Weenie, show yerself.

Spine, how can you mistake me for Viridescent? he uses phrases like 'cernean identification' in casual sentences; i can't even spell restaurant.

when people go to sleep is pretty easy though, except for TRHStatement and SgtNoobly, whom I have no idea where he lives; it's like, a bunch of people in roughly the same european timezone, and the good folks in india 2.5 hours before your time.

you and Micky are up late. i dont share a timezone with any of you but i sometimes work night and sometimes morning/day anyway so whatevs

you could probs save a lot of shipping by taking one like, 20 km from my house, but suit yourself. look out for the special penguin forces, they're the best in the world

logic dictates that Viridescent should be next, but imma guess Micky so that i can attach a "sorry for the tl;dr" note

No penguins in Europe. I didn't know you lived in Norway, that simplifies things. 'Cept that I'd have to change my procedure, because living in a place that has caribou cantering cross-country and STILL being unable to tell them apart from elk is heinous.

Micky?

Spine, how can you mistake me for Viridescent? he uses phrases like 'cernean identification' in casual sentences; i can't even spell restaurant.

Did you read my last post? You can't get much worse than what I came off with.

logic dictates that Viridescent should be next, but imma guess Micky so that i can attach a "sorry for the tl;dr" note

Still read it though :|

And viri maybe you should focus on something elks than your constant mislabelling like something positive.. why not protons, they're positive?

according to spine, a penguin is leading the norwegian royal guard. and stranger dragons online are totes reliable sources.

and im back in my country of origin for now, but there's a zoo nearby. i think we do have caribou in the country somewhere thou... but hey it could also be red deer? or... horses?

Viridescent