Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Still it's got me feeling down, like I screwed up real bad like that one time when I wrote a stupid joke in one of shia's statuses and they removed it and sent me a pm saying it wasn't appropriate. Shia was very nice about it though but I felt bad all day because of it just like this time.

Blanchette?

*Relates to you 1000%*

I remember I got the email saying I got a warning and I was too nervous to read it and I was beating myself up about it all morning.

Then I read it, felt bad for a day or two and I was okay x.x

And then, there was also that time I wasn't playing this game properly and Shia got mad at me and I felt like everyone hated me o,o

MICK, IT'S OKAY!

YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT!

*SHAKES YOU BY THE SHOULDERS*

YOU'RE GONNA FEEL BETTER, DON'T WORRY!!!

Join in the fun!!! I wouldn't use a mono team. Particularly Mono Fairy which is considered one of the hardest Monos out there...

The redemption league is going smoothly at the moment. Preparation comes swiftly. I can't give a release date because I don't have one because that is top secret intel.

In terms of warnings don't worry. The thing you described sounds like a public call out warning which awards 0 warning points so it is just a reminder not to do it again. Public Call Out warnings are sometimes awarded and sometimes not. Was all you said in your post don't double post? Or did you have other information Micky?

Edited by mde2001

Was all you said in your post don't double post? Or did you have other information Micky?

I said that you can edit your posts so you don't need to double post and you should avoid it in the future as it is against one of the community rules. Or something to that effect. I also mentioned that you can find barboach behind a tree.

mde?

Edited by micky33000000

I've seen it too x.x

Apparently it's not actually against the rules, it said so in my warning.

Well in a reply to it.

But number 1, they won't catch all of the people who do it,

Number 2, maybe the others who you saw doing it got the same verbal warning, how would you know? x.x

Mde?

EDIT: Oh, hey, look.

My trainer card is gone.

Edited by Juuzou