Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

I don't..... what? Why? This is going to be annoying me all day! Okay let's think about it... you updated your trainer card right? In the card manager link? The one below create a trainer card? Then what else could be the issue? Maybe it's been temporarily removed because of the brief time you had two trainer cards which I believe is against community rules. But then how long do you have to wait before it comes back..? noobleshire?

Ooh, it looks nice.

Am I going to have to find something for Halloween as well, micky?

I mean, it took Juu to get me to find an avatar after I was on the forums for a month or so... Well, I'll find out your answer later, micky. I have to go to sleep now. Goodnight, everyone!

I think you're never too old for trick-or-treating that halloween is the day that people can cosplay without being judged, so maybe you can go to a cosplay costume party or host one yourself 'm sure that would be fun snow! If you 're having a party don't forget to invite me because it was my idea.

Because it's fun :o I'm going to play the piano in a haunted house like last year hopefully. Then I'll have the chance to dress up :D (and play the lavender town theme without people saying "TURN IT OFF! My god.. TURN IT OFFFFF!) I'm gonna change my av for halloween. So sky, that means you have to also. Because you love me and I'm the most fabulous role model in the world. C: (#Ame goes to the arcade)