Any under appreciated pokemon you feel should have more credit

blazenx56

None of the pinned comments or the 1st page have this so i decided to make it

Off the top of my head i feel hunchkrow should be ou not because of its stats but just how predctable it is and how you can flip someone strategy just with a wild card like fly i love it plus i killed a mega gengar with unboosted sucker punch

Infernape i know he is ou but people think hes the worst fire starter but in reality speed is everything. Now when most people think speedy fire type they think blaziken but infernape has base 108 which is higher still than mega bazikens with the add on of swords dance and nasty plot makes him go greater than a lot of those bulky monster with all the element punches (without ice punch) makes him easily the best move set wise pure sweeper and before someone tries to cunter me i said PURE as in all out offence

Pikachu light orb full speed evs full spa attack i killed venasaur starmie and gengar what can i say hp fire/hp psychic/thunderbolt all ou pokemon also have a focus slash perfect glass cannon :)

machamp no guard is all i have to say

staraptor i was a little put off on this one never trained one even tho ive played platinum 8 times(its my fav region). brave bird close combat roost quick attack a guy destroyed my whole team just because he was behind a sub

ambipom now that mega kangaskhan is out not as good but his fake out hurts like holy he** plus hes so fast taunt gets you before you know what happend

what pokemon do you think should be on a higher tier or just should get more of a known threat? if you think one of my points s*ck call me out if you want

that became like what i posted but was suppssed to be hi saying his pokemon he didn't even ask anyone theirs they just started putting theirs plus the way we use under rated/under appreciated are used in diffrent ways for diffrent meanings trust me i did check that one