E19 Character Epilogue Guide

lukatales

• 4 weeks later...

Since there was a change in Adrienn's requirement (lowering it from 6 to 5), I went ahead and changed xer section. I also took the time to edit some things that could have been worded better as well (like Cain's section) and fixed the "Thing's to note" section about getting multiple endings for the update.

• 4 months later...

Hello there, I was wondering about Fern's dialogue options when it comes to begging in the cage? In a perfect run of Anna Smiles, does it mean that I need to say yes two times, as in agreeing to beg then begging once, or agree to begging then saying yes two more times, making it three total? Sorry for stupid question, but the phrasing is kind of throwing me off and I don't want to mess this up, thank you!

Edited by Lue

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 3:07 PM, Lue said:

Hello there, I was wondering about Fern's dialogue options when it comes to begging in the cage? In a perfect run of Anna Smiles, does it mean that I need to say yes two times, as in agreeing to beg then begging once, or agree to begging then saying yes two more times, making it three total? Sorry for stupid question, but the phrasing is kind of throwing me off and I don't want to mess this up, thank you!

Hi, I'm so sorry for only just seeing this now! @Lue
You have to say yes at least two times! So agreeing to beg and then begging once!
Basically you say yes after he says "Whaddya say?"
And then say yes again one m ore time after that, after that you can say no at any point

So sorry for the late reply! Also to anybody else who's still using this guide, I'm coming out with a chronological one soon! 

• 2 months later...