NeoBolt

Hi there,

Just dropping this sav file here, in case anyone wants to use it for self-trading purposes incase one accidentally traded or released pokemon related to DJArc sidequest.

The sav file consists only of the pokemon related to DJArc.  Traded from another sav file to a new game sav file jus so it fulfils this purpose (hence why you will see a baby starter with no gym badges).

image.png.8d6ba5d32e192e5c2a99f855bc898a6d.png

Enjoyy; if you are stuck about self-trades, lemme know or even ask me or someone to trade with you using the sav file I am attaching.

Enjoyy; Peaceee.

Game_7.rxdata

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, cyp24xalouvas said:

Thank you so much man! I have no idea how to self-trade from another save file though, is there a forum post about that? I can't find anything on here or on youtube!

It's a pleasure dude :) All you gotta do is, open two Reborn games, and then load one save file (your main) on one Reborn game and load the save file i uploaded on the second reborn game. 

Then you gotta go online with the one Reborn game with your current trade username, and then go online with the second Reborn game by registering a new trade name, and then you trade as per normal.  Hope I don't sound confusing, 

Just make sure you copy the save file I attached into the saved games folder in your PC o/ Do you know where your saved files are located? if not, the location below is where you place the save file at "C:\Users\(your pc name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn"

Also ensure u dnt have an existing Game_7.rxdata.  if you do, rename the save file i attached using a different number from ur save files.

A better way though is to use the Shared Pc mod to avoid the hassle of self-trading.

This can help you with sharing the last box of your pc, jus ensure that you remove all the pokemon from the last box, in case it gets deleted after you copy over a new save file (didn't test that before).

• Like 2