Former lurker lured out into the open

LuckyBlackCat

Hey everyone! I'm Cat, and used to lurk around here, but with the e19 open beta out, I just had to make an account.

Anyway, a little about me: I'm a long time Pokemon fan, and love seeing the creative spins fan game devs put on it. Obviously Reborn is among my favourite fan games, as are Rejuvenation and Desolation. Other than that, my interests include cats, anime, drawing, writing, jewellery making, coding, and pixel art. My dream is to be a game dev some day, even though right now the development process involves more yelling at the screen than anything else!

My favourite Pokemon types are ghost, psychic and fairy - there's something I like about the mystical ones. If I had to pick a favourite out of all Pokemon, it'd be Espeon. I mean, it's an Eeveelution, it's a psychic type, and it's a cat.

Looking forward to restarting my Reborn adventure!

Welcome cute lurkerkitten. (Sry I just love your profile picture)
I am also a big fan of Espeon and fairy is one of my most favorite types besides fire and normal. I wish you the best of fun and luck in your adventures. What I really love about this community is that all are really helpful and nice if you have a problem want to chat or if you are lost and there are already acutla guides for episode 19 if needed. I also had a lot of fun with Mono psychic after playing a lot of times trough the game.