I just want a turtle...

Abyawn

When it's raining, talk to the old man inside the tall building and then you have to go through the cave system in the southwest (same one where you get beldum) until you find the fountain. It will be inside the fountain.

If you still can't find it, I can just breed one for you if you'd like.

It is the one. I think there are no other hidden caves in wasteland.

If you are in byxby.... (Wtf Is the name) tunnel/grotto, you are on the right way.

In the end i think, you have to go up and down the same ladder but you will find yourself in different area.

Also, it has to be raining for the man in tall building to show and you have to talk to him before. When you reach the fountain, it also has to be raining.

I might be wrong but is this the grotto with the dead kiki gravestone in it also if it is in there how do you access the squirtle?

edit: is this where spiritomb can be caught because there is no ladder there or anywhere? also can you specify where this is?

1 hour ago, Abyawn said:

I might be wrong but is this the grotto with the dead kiki gravestone in it also if it is in there how do you access the squirtle?

edit: is this where spiritomb can be caught because there is no ladder there or anywhere? also can you specify where this is?

Its the spiritomb one. I think you lost it in the room with color changing pillar. Activate the pillar in the room and there is a secret door right behind that pillar.