Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Tropius post restoration e19

Shadow_Kyogre

Question

Missed the initial tropius event because of constant rain. Pokedex says he's in the jungle as wild encounter, so I went on a sunny day like the original event. Can't find them. Not sure if bug or sneakiest tree I've ever seen.

EDIT: Nevermind, tropius event is still there post resstoration, just new spot for it.

Edited by Shadow_Kyogre

2 answers to this question

Leftmost part of the jungle (check the IMG below):

Spoiler

Tropius1.png.7618f74b112b2435feea22e00be482bd.png

You don't actually need to go through Beryl Cave anymore like in previous episodes. Start from the bottom left entrance from Beryl Wardand go left, up and right, then go down from the house where the guy heals your team and loop around to the left again. Keep going, cross two bridges and you should eventually get there. 

If you don't see it spawning in that spot, move to a different ward, save, restart and go back again with sunny weather and it should be there.

On 5/5/2022 at 12:31 AM, Shadow_Kyogre said:

Missed the initial tropius event because of constant rain. Pokedex says he's in the jungle as wild encounter, so I went on a sunny day like the original event. Can't find them. Not sure if bug or sneakiest tree I've ever seen.

EDIT: Nevermind, tropius event is still there post resstoration, just new spot for it.

Where is the new spot? I have been looking around sunny Rhodocrine jungle for a while and can't find it