Is there a mod that lets me skip some maps?

I'm currently stuck in the abomination of an idea that is Tourmaline Desert, and i heard there's a gym somewhere in there but i have no idea where: in the big hole? after the scrapyard? behind the walls? do i access from Beryl Ward? Better yet: Is there any mod that could teleport me to any map in the game? I remember i saw a mod like that but i don't remember its name. I need this mod just to get me to the gym and fight whoever thought it was a good idea to put a gym in a desert. Can anyone tell me how it was called? Thanks! 

Uh, its a bad idea to try to just skip to the gym as you can break cutscenes and who knows what can go wrong due to absence of some triggers in the game.
Soo yeah, in order to get to the gym, you need to go to tourmaline station, to the desert, then finish the train puzzle, and it should be clear from that point :).

• Disregard 1

3 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Uh, its a bad idea to try to just skip to the gym as you can break cutscenes and who knows what can go wrong due to absence of some triggers in the game.

In fact i don't wanna skip the whole gym, just the puzzle to get there. I wanna be teleported inside the gym, that's what i meant.

1 hour ago, Orangespark24 said:

In fact i don't wanna skip the whole gym, just the puzzle to get there. I wanna be teleported inside the gym, that's what i meant.

You can search up guides, i know there are definitely some on youtube. Directly teleporting also can cause harm as some switches/variables are toggled on the way to the gym :) Watching a guide would be the best way to go about it.

On 5/3/2022 at 2:39 PM, Aegif said:

You can search up guides, i know there are definitely some on youtube. Directly teleporting also can cause harm as some switches/variables are toggled on the way to the gym :) Watching a guide would be the best way to go about it.

ok, i'll watch a guide, my game was already broken almost completely so it's pretty useless to tell me teleporting will cause harm but meh i got it i'll have to do it myself