Change Unreal Time Mod [E19]

eriedaberrie

If you have Unreal Time turned on, this mod lets you press the "Mega/Sort/Misc" button (mapped to A by default) in the Pokegear menu to be able to freely change the time as well as pause it. (Pausing the time in online battles may cause problems so uh yeah don't.)

This mod uses a ton of aliases so it should in theory be compatible with just about everything so long as it's the last mod loaded (put a bunch of z's in front of the filename if you need to).

Install by downloading and putting it in Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/

(I'm pretty sure this mod is useless as of 19.5 thanks to a dedicated time menu added into Pokegear)

erieChangeUnrealTime.rb

Edited by eriedaberrie
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Hey, I know im like a year late, but ive gotten unreal time to work on another game that used irl time (super annoying) and no matter what i do this mod always makes it say line 0 of Main has a syntax error. any chance you may know why that would happen?

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2022 at 10:02 AM, eriedaberrie said:

If you have Unreal Time turned on, this mod lets you press the "Mega/Sort/Misc" button (mapped to A by default) in the Pokegear menu to be able to freely change the time as well as pause it. (Pausing the time in online battles may cause problems so uh yeah don't.)

This mod uses a ton of aliases so it should in theory be compatible with just about everything so long as it's the last mod loaded (put a bunch of z's in front of the filename if you need to).

Install by downloading and putting it in Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/

(I'm pretty sure this mod is useless as of 19.5 thanks to a dedicated time menu added into Pokegear)

territorial io

erieChangeUnrealTime.rb 3.8 kB · 167 downloads

Same. Have you had the method?