Unable to access Rejuvenation topics?

Alice Bell

If this is the wrong place to post this I apologize.

I was looking for a way to access a debug download for Rejuvenation, but every link said I did not have permission ti view said topics, furthermore I can't even see the Rejuvenation subforum anymore... Is there some sort of procedure for access now? Or has it been so long since I was here that things just changed drastically?

Yeah, not really blocked, hidden, Rejuvenation and Desolation, because they are afraid of Nintendo issuing a cease and desist now that Pokemon Reborn is for the most part fully completed, I think. Like, protect them from Nintendo, just in case, which I guess, makes sense, if we can't access them, Nintendo can't, and if they don't see them, they can't issue a cease and desist letter for them, the hidden games, just Reborn, and of course, any other Pokemon rom hacks and fan-made game that aren't hidden. I think they should have hidden the whole Pokemon fangame/rom hacks subforum, so all of those games will be protected, just for now until they are sure Nintendo doesn't care, or won't be looking around here.