Scizorite + Blazikenite

vespex

Spoiler

Not sure if it's something to do with my save file in regards to the bee quest but the blazikenite and scizorite both are unobtainable in victory road for me but are available for my friend that plays. Ice beam was also unobtainable up until I got the 19.01 patch which it eventually spawned in bee's room but both blazikenite and scizorite both still don't spawn.

Edited by vespex

7 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:
  Hide contents

They are only VR if you finish Bee's quest in E18 version and go to VR in E19 version. I think you should talk to Bee to get these two items.

Spoiler

I finished Bee's quest in E18 that's my point, I never received it from her and they also have not appeared in victory road for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's something to do with my save file but I haven't been able to think of a resolution. It was the same with the Ice Beam TM which only appeared in Bee's room after the 19.01 patch, so I'm hoping in a future patch it will randomly appear.

4 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Did you check the spots that those two items appear at

Yeah I have, I tested it on a friends save file too who also completed it in ep18 and the scizorite was there for him but wasn't for me. Same with the Blazikenite not spawning in the room that the guide says so.