E19 Numerical Stat Change Battle UI

InXSible

17 hours ago, Indianlgcy said:

Is there a similar way to get the name of the stat next to the value also? I remember the SWM mod pack had it previously. 

I can make the sprites for it, but making the code to show that is another story. no knowledge on CS here, all i know is how to place dots to make an image lol

4 minutes ago, InXSible said:

I can make the sprites for it, but making the code to show that is another story. no knowledge on CS here, all i know is how to place dots to make an image lol

Id love that! Sometimes I don't pay attention to what stats got lowered. I'm sure people would like it. Maybe letters next to the box? Not entirely sure the easiest way to do it. 

i dont think i can do that. I think the code drags each of those indicators to all 8 stats, so I would need to make 8 different sets of images. And my lack of coding knowledge would prevent me from making the game to use each specific image for each stat as that would require some tinkering around the code.

There is an initial overlay in the pyro's UI mod.
If you use that one, u can initially see which box is which stat until a boost or drop is shown.