Auto Speedup in Battle Reborn Edition + others (Debug mode at a later date upon dev permission) UPDATED - e19.16

EvGym

Hello all! Any of your may recognize me as the guy who posted the debug mod for v13 of rejuvenation. I have copied over my rejuv speedup and debug mod over to reborn, but am holding off on the release of debug mode until the mods are ready for it, due to it frequently causing people to send erroneous bug reports caused by its abuse.

Just unzip these files

drop the Data folder into the root directory of the game (the one with the executable you use to start it)

and you are done!

I just updated these. If you are having issues with not being able to catch wild pokemon, installing this new version as I described will fix it. It is cased by using my old speedup mod in the mods folder when it is made to replace the script in your scripts folder.

DO NOT USE THIS VERSION TO REPLACE THE SCRIPTS IN YOUR SCRIPTS FOLDER. It will break your game.

If you have any issues, feel free to message me. I will respond faster if you dm me on discord. I am GreenPhoenix#7745

I will need to sit down and make a far more extensive time control mod as the base game doesn't support it like rejuv

My autobattlespeedup mod should have fewer compatibility issues now

Thank you all!

Cheers,

EvGym

AutoBattleSpeedup.zipTodayEveryday.zip BoundKeySpeedup.zip

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2022 at 2:39 PM, DogkeeperAnthony said:

What happened to auto speedup? Why is it messed up in E19?

On 4/20/2022 at 1:46 PM, Carolcapos said:

is the auto speedup mod updated for e19?

They were written for e19. They should be work fine. If there are any issues I am going to need more information.

Edit: sorry for the late reply, I never got a notification for these comments.

The new version of the mod still has the bug where you cant catch pokemon. When your party is full the pokemon wont go to your PC or prompt you to put it in your party.

I cant attach a video because its too big of a file but if you DM me on Discord (Anthony.T.M#5704) I can send you a video.

On 4/30/2022 at 12:07 PM, Rolandark said:

The new version of the mod still has the bug where you cant catch pokemon. When your party is full the pokemon wont go to your PC or prompt you to put it in your party.

I cant attach a video because its too big of a file but if you DM me on Discord (Anthony.T.M#5704) I can send you a video.

weird. I will take a look.

I am still not getting pinged for this post for some reason

On 4/30/2022 at 12:07 PM, Rolandark said:

Fixed and updated to 19.06

• 1 year later...