Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Joltik and beldum

Xasi

Question

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ahh fml sorry yes i see i noob go from the other side in i forgot thats a healing station is in the gym >.< thxy

Edit : finnaly i got my buldum its shiny but have light metal so i have to breed more of them :)

Edited by Xasi

you need to clear all the logs and the webs in the south so you come to a little hain where heracross and pinsir figting and you need to chose wich you kill the other you get for joltik the same clear all webs and logs ind the north then you come to 3 webs where you can get joltik when its night and clear and you find a cave where is nothing @ the moment i think there is water but the pokemon are the same like the other pools

So I'm at the place that mudkip was found. The path to the cave is not there for some reason. Did you complete all of episode 10 before attempting it? I haven't beaten Ramados (sp?) yet so that may be it

you have to download the latest version of the game. The one on the page right now

What I did is I used a level 60 Gengar, put it to sleep with Hypnosis, switch to a False Swiper (like Escavalier), and switch back to Gengar after bringing it down to 1 HP (so that the Take Down's don't KO itself). Then throw Level Balls (which have about 17% chance of working).

Didn't work it still refused to be captured I tried Poke, Ultra, Premire, Timer, and Level. None of them worked and Beldum killed himself due to Struggle.

Finally caught it with a Pokeball, half-health, asleep

Edited by DarkLucario79