After 8th gym (spoiler alert)

Calvius

That's the end of the episode, it says it right after you try to go out the door(it's there, you just gotta look hard). Go wherever you want... I suggest getting the Yureyu key and heading to shade's gym, there's something good waiting there.

Where do you get the Yureyu key ?

Where do you get the Yureyu key ?

Go to the west bit of Tanzan mountain, and enter the place where Saphira walked out of. You have to do a small ledge puzzle-like thing, which isn't really complicated.. however, you're going to have to solve a strength puzzle to open a door. The rest is a little hard to explain, but luckily doesn't need an explanation. Just at the last bit, when you get to the second part of the bridge you couldn't get to(there's a bridge at some point), go to the left of the ladder, the item you obtain there is the Yureyu key.

Go to the west bit of Tanzan mountain, and enter the place where Saphira walked out of. You have to do a small ledge puzzle-like thing, which isn't really complicated.. however, you're going to have to solve a strength puzzle to open a door. The rest is a little hard to explain, but luckily doesn't need an explanation. Just at the last bit, when you get to the second part of the bridge you couldn't get to(there's a bridge at some point), go to the left of the ladder, the item you obtain there is the Yureyu key.

Thx man took a while but finally got it :D!

I didn't get a message saying end of the episode I don't think? But most other episodes end with a gym battle though.

Just go trough the normal exit. dont use the little golden thing to teleport you out :3 . just make sure to save before

I just did all that for nothing just a irritating BLAST from the past...do I get something if I beat them up?

• 4 months later...

That puzzle just involves a lot of trial and error. Try going for the left and bottom ones first in a sort of diagonal movement. If you can get both of them, approach the right one from the beginning. Every time I tried it I failed a few times. It just takes some time and patience, but it will be completely worth it.