looking for froakie, bagon, larvitar, gengar/haunter, im a newbie

kingLorax

hello guys,

im just starting the game, and some of my fav mons arent available in early game T.T im wondering if anyone could trade these mons or some or even one of em with me. i would really really appreciate it T.T and i didnt choose froakie cause i saw some posts mostly recommending to choose torchic :(

p/s its my first time playing a fan game 

best

47 minutes ago, kingLorax said:

hello guys,

im just starting the game, and some of my fav mons arent available in early game T.T im wondering if anyone could trade these mons or some or even one of em with me. i would really really appreciate it T.T and i didnt choose froakie cause i saw some posts mostly recommending to choose torchic :(

p/s its my first time playing a fan game 

best

I could do most/all(?) of those for you. Except I mostly breed pokemon, so the gengar would likely be a gastly

3 minutes ago, Broken Elegance said:

I could do most/all(?) of those for you. Except I mostly breed pokemon, so the gengar would likely be a gastly

OMG i would really appreciate it! gastly would do too since im playing the game blind so idk when and where i'll be able to find it