Gentle Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Absorb  
- Growth  
- Ingrain  
- Stun Spore  

Blaziken (F) @ Charcoal  
Ability: Speed Boost  
Level: 46  (will soon be lvl 45 because i just finished the fighting gym and the limit remains 45, need it for azurine island battle with aster and eclipse)
Docile Nature  
- Bulk Up  
- Double Kick  
- Blaze Kick  
- Peck  

It's not great coverage, the reason being my main Pokemon at one point were Blaziken and Growlithe (have a Fire Stone for that, waiting until I get Flare Blitz to evolve it though) so I grabbed a Budew and Mareep out of the box (my only coverage mons against water) which made my team super weak to ground. Roselia can't do much right now against ground-types, I have a Shiny Stone but I'm thinking of waiting to use my Shiny Stone until I get a new Roselia as I evolved Roselia from Budew after the level at which Roselia would've learned Giga Drain (I evolved it at level 37), and I'm still far from the Move Relearner. I don't believe I can find a TM for Giga Drain either. 

Also, my mystery egg Pokemon was Cottonee. I'm willing to grind to level up any of the Pokemon that I can get at that are accessible prior to where I am now (I'm at Azurine Island, non-Neo), any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

On azurine you can find palpitoad and foongus, which can be utilized for coverage and being somewhat tanky mons to withstand hits. On apophyl academy, if you train with all the people you can be rewarded with a meditite (which with a few resets and/or ability capsules can have pure power and good ivs), which has nice coverage in general once you can access the move relearner. As for your roselia issue, you can try using reverse candies to the level it learns giga drain and it still learns it (or one before, not sure). Ampharos is decent throughout the game in general due to its' decent bulk and coverage/supporting-crippling moveset (i.e. t-wave and light screen). If you really want a type of pokemon like swalot, I'd go with alolan-muk honestly, as it's immune to psychic, has priority with shadow sneak and a better stat line/move pool overall. Oh and consider raising that cottonee, as prankster can prove extremely useful in many situations.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Frostilicious said:

On azurine you can find palpitoad and foongus, which can be utilized for coverage and being somewhat tanky mons to withstand hits. On apophyl academy, if you train with all the people you can be rewarded with a meditite (which with a few resets and/or ability capsules can have pure power and good ivs), which has nice coverage in general once you can access the move relearner. As for your roselia issue, you can try using reverse candies to the level it learns giga drain and it still learns it (or one before, not sure). Ampharos is decent throughout the game in general due to its' decent bulk and coverage/supporting-crippling moveset (i.e. t-wave and light screen). If you really want a type of pokemon like swalot, I'd go with alolan-muk honestly, as it's immune to psychic, has priority with shadow sneak and a better stat line/move pool overall. Oh and consider raising that cottonee, as prankster can prove extremely useful in many situations.

Thank you for the reply! I got the Meditite from Apophyll with Pure Power some time back, but it's not that great in nature and speed IV (everything else is above 20, excluding SpA) and I got Fake Out for the last move instead of Zen Headbutt (or Psycho Cut? All I remember is that on one of my resets, I got a physical psychic stab move with at least 70 base power), so would you say I should breed it (I have Ditto from Blackstream Factory) until I get a good one? If yes, should I put off training it until I'm close or can access the move relearner because with higher leveled Pokemon and more badges, I can more efficiently get EXP? Regarding the Roselia, do you think it's better to just wait until the move relearner? I have to use exactly 20 common candies to lower the level to the point where it learns Giga Drain (25, so I have to lower it to 24), and I spent most of my money on healing items/battle items, so I have a cost problem and the rest of my Pokemon are close to hitting the max for level so I can't switch them in to grind at the Grand Hall because I'd have no cash if I bought the common candies needed for Roselia to buy more common candies. Grinding on wild Pokemon is a slower process that I don't feel like doing lol, the EXP gain is less and I probably wouldn't even be able to beat them. About the Swalot, I need a tank right now and Swalot is the only Pokemon I have that have balanced defense and special defense stats and a decent HP stat as well as a decent movepool that can deal damage and support the rest of the team. Also, I need to swap out Zangoose soon (I only ever use Night Slash and Detect, Immunity isn't bad but not that many opponents have strategies surrounding poison) and I believe I have every event Pokemon up to Azurine Island, any suggestions on what I should swap it out for? As for the Cottonee, I'm currently using Murkrow with Perish Song as my Prankster Pokemon and only swap it in for PULSE battles. Should I do the same for Cottonee (only swap it in occasionally) or should I keep it on the team and level it up? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) Also, have a nice day/night. 

1) If you feel like breeding for a better meditite, go for it (the move relearner is available after you obtain the poison badge and railnet becomes accessible - just make sure to have rock smash on a mon).

2) Heart scales are hard to come by early, so using it for giga drain on roselia is kinda meh since you need a bit to have access to a shiny stone and roselia will kinda be irrelevant up to then (as a non-fully evolved it will get outsped quite a bit and being frail as it is it won't provide with much in most boss-fight situations). If you don't want to go through the whole process of re-training the roselia, then I suggest replacing it as it doesn't learn any good stab moves by level up, until too late. (Btw, reverse candies don't cost too much, I think like 50 pokedollars or something each?).

3) You can use cottonee later, as it also evolves through a sun stone and I'm not sure if you have access to that yet, but in case you do, go for it. Leveling up it has a pretty good movepool, which actually covers for the roselia slot and adds the fairy stab that you can make use of in your team (even if it's at level 50), as well as in conjuction with prankster, it gets really good support moves (e.g. leech seed, memento, tailwind etc).

4) Yeah that Zangoose isn't looking too hot in general and even though it is immune to poison, which could help in the next gym, it doesn't actually do much. You can get a gothita in the beryl library, which can provide some help with the upcoming poison gym battle and also if you explore the cave west from the beryl gym (after you pick corey's ring - hidden gym puzzle) you can get his nidorina, which learns earth power after evolving on 43 (I think?).

5) Visit the rooftop on onyx ward. There's a pichu there you can catch (with natural good ivs and nasty plot), which you can evolve into alolan raichu in apophyll beach, which can be super useful throughout your gameplay and the next gym battle.