Pokemon Rejuvenation v13 Battle Music Pack Port

Melons

Since the original creator of the pack hasn't updated it yet, I'm posting this here. If something doesn't work, let me know and I'll update it. 

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lXQIdDLcHo9HMBkBxq75nTdPRXvIDAAP/view?usp=sharing

Original (V12 Only):

P.S. The last Melia battle is hard coded to be the rival theme so you cant change that unless you want to change files yourself. There might be other battles like this that I don't know about so if anything is bugged this is probably the reason.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 9:32 PM, Melons said:

Since the original maker of the pack hasn't updated it yet, I'm posting this here. If something doesn't work, let me know and I'll update it. 

Download Links:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lXQIdDLcHo9HMBkBxq75nTdPRXvIDAAP/view?usp=sharing

Original (V12 Only):

P.S. The last Melia battle is hard coded to be the rival theme so you cant change that unless you want to change files yourself. There might be other battles like this that I don't know about so if anything is bugged this is probably the reason.

You added a "battle- spirit" it is the theme of Keta's ghodt battle i suppose. but why in both music pack Ghost gym leader doesn't have her own theme ?

53 minutes ago, Aome-Al-Nassixa said:

You added a "battle- spirit" it is the theme of Keta's ghodt battle i suppose. but why in both music pack Ghost gym leader doesn't have her own theme ?

Are you sure that I changed that? I went through the files and couldn't find any battle with the theme "battle- spirit". If I did I'll correct it, but all keta battles where "battle- sensei" when I went through the files.

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2021 at 6:13 PM, Melons said:

Are you sure that I changed that? I went through the files and couldn't find any battle with the theme "battle- spirit". If I did I'll correct it, but all keta battles where "battle- sensei" when I went through the files.

no i was wrong the theme is actually on the v12 pack but i don't see to which trainer it is associated