Shelby Renoirase Trainer Sprite! (Eterna 8 O' Clock)

barbienicky

Introducing Committee member number 8!

Please enjoy her introduction!

Name: Shelby Renoirase

No Nickname On Record

Short Description On Record: Medium height an sweet and kind soul, always gives as much kindness as possible to the people around her. Has the personality of a painted ROCK, but still is such a kind soul to the people around her.

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Birthday: NO LOG FOUND N/A

"This is our first target on the list, I will compile the record now."

CURRENT RMA COMMITTEE MEMBER NUMBER 008

HEAD OF DIRECTORY

ONE CASE FILE FOUND ON IN DEPTH DESCRIPTION 0023-2214-0021-4821-RX

"Head of directory Shelby tends to give her best work to the people around her no matter what. She has the voice of an angel and does everything she can to push better plans to the community even if it damages her standing with said community. She believes in giving every person the best experience no matter how they treat her. I hired her hoping she would be able to bring a lighter tone to the committee as said Blounkey believes I am in over my head. I tried to reason with Dream to hire her, I tried telling him that it would be able to show him more compassion and maybe help him try to relate to Null. All Dream did was say that I was trying too hard to bring eternal peace to Null. I only want what is best for the poor kid so I thought Shelby will be able to influence the rest of us to be more kind.

I guess you can't mix kindness with business.

Dream is talking about firing her.

Blankeeye would most likely be against it but my fear is that Blounkey would be for it.

I don't want Shelby to go.

A kind heart like hers does not deserve to go."

--END OF RECORD--

ONE INTRODUCTION LOG FOUND 1294-1827-1280-1847-RC

"Hi! My name is Shelby! Shelby Renoirase easy to say right? I want to join the committee to bring a better future for the residents of Selora and Meroin City! I hope to bring better community plans to the board and deliver the best future for everyone! I love keeping tabs on people close to me, checking where they are at each day! Of course I worry for the people around me! My thinking is that as long as you are kind to those around you, your heart stays innocent and happy! I hope you will accept my application!"

--END OF RECORD--

"Ah! Here it is....the spot thats broken within her."

MEDICAL CASE ON RECORD PERMISSION NEEDED BY CM TO VIEW

"Here, I got it from here"

PERMISSION G-R-A-N-T-E-D

Patient has high traces of Blankalysis in the blood stream, she seems to exhibit the insane ability to bring nothing but a warm calm feeling to people around her. The one thing that seems to make her snap is the truth. The truth and grim reality seems to make her panic almost to the point of where she needs to either ignore the situation completely. As stated she injected herself with Blankalysis.....what were her intentions in this? Was it to gain the attention of the RMA? From what the record shows her wife had only passed away about 2 months ago. Was her intention to end it through Blankalysis? Why would she do something like this? I don't trust her intentions and will talk to EVE about why we should not accept her into the RMA

Intentions must be true

I do not give free handouts.

--END OF RECORD--

"So it seems we found what we needed, a way to bring her down.."

"It seems as if she won't be missed yes?"

"Let us send out our first plan of attack.....Sunny? Are you ready to play a game...?"

"OOOoOOOO WHAT KIND OF GAME!"

"Do you see this woman?"

"YES, YES I DO WHATS THE GAME? WHATS THE GAME!?"

"Its hide and seek, find her and end her."

"FUN FUN FUN! FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN"

--END OF INTRODUCTION--

I hope you enjoyed! The Spoiler for the next project is......Azalea! 

Here is Shelby's Trainer Sprite!

shelby.png