About the Field effects System

Lendaryo

Firstly sorry, I'm not fluent in English and I don't even know if this is the correct tab to ask this question.

Hi I'm a big fan of the Reborn project and I've been following it since 2014, even though this account was created a few years ago.

Over the years we've been fortunate that other people have managed to do similar projects, like Rejuvenation and Desolation, with Desolation being a project that I think is special because it started very humble.
So I started thinking to myself, "If I were able to understand the system..."
I tried to understand and look up about it, but all I found were vague and extremely long answers that always led to the same place: "Send PM to someone who understands".

Why are there no open community tutorials to learn about it?
I hope it's not sounding disrespectful, but it really makes me intrigued. I just couldn't find anything that actually instructs someone to create a project of this level. After all, what's wrong with trying to further enrich the options of good Pokémon fangames?

And if it is a Taboo within the community to speak openly about the system, which people should I PM and at what times would they be able to answer my questions and willingly teach me?