My Reborn Team

Calvius

Hi guys,

so since I have nothing left to do in Pokemon Reborn and I'm waiting for episode 10 to come out, I thought you might be interested in rating my team, 'cause I am ;)

The head of the Team is Serperior: Lv. 54; Leave Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Grass Knot

Then there is Toxicroak: Lv. 55; Sucker Punch, Strenght, Revenge, Poison Jab

Next one is Primeape: Lv. 55; Cross Chop, Trash, Rock Smash, Screech

Then comes Escavalier: Lv. 56; X-Scissor, Steel Head, Swords Dance, Cut

The first one in training is Honchcrow: Lv. 27; Shadow Ball, others will change

The second one is Porygon2: Lv. 14; Planned is Hyper Beam and others

What do you think concerning coverage, attacks and personal experience?

I'd use Scrafty over Primeape. Scrafty has great typing, great stats and learns Dragon Dance when bread with Gyarados.

Also, for your Honchkrow, I recommend making it physical if it has Moxie, because that's going to be fixed when episode 10 comes out(or that's what I've heard).

I personally think your team looks pretty nice. You might have trouble with fast fire types and psychic types, also you won't be able to get sucker punch on your honchcrow but besides that your team looks pretty good once you train porygon and honchcrow up. ^_^

I'd use Scrafty over Primeape. Scrafty has great typing, great stats and learns Dragon Dance when bread with Gyarados.

Also, for your Honchkrow, I recommend making it physical if it has Moxie, because that's going to be fixed when episode 10 comes out(or that's what I've heard).

I don't think you can have a moxie honchcrow right now due to the 3 ability bug. :mellow:

I personally think your team looks pretty nice. You might have trouble with fast fire types and psychic types, also you won't be able to get sucker punch on your honchcrow but besides that your team looks pretty good once you train porygon and honchcrow up. ^_^

Might be, you're right .. so in future i have to do changes ether because of Surfer (if it will be included in the game) and so on. Against psychic types I have Escavalier with X-Scissor .. he tanks like hell and at the moment has an attack of 175, what is quite badass :D

I have to admit that I don't like Scrafty that much .. and Primeape has the anger point ability which saved my ass so many times now .. and I just like him c:

My Honchcrow has Insomnia and a quiet nature, so I will make him special with Dark Pulse as an awesome stab-move :)

Edited by Calvius