Introduction? Why do I have to name this I'm not good with names

EggtasticTaco

Hey, I'm EggtasticTaco, my name is Joe, I go by Nova on most places, but you can call me what you want. I'm not very good with introductions, so I'll make this quick, if you wanna ask me about myself I'll answer most of the time. I usually don't go on forums much but since this one is poke-centric I'll make an exception.

I'm pretty much the most socially awkward person on earth when I'm not on the internet, so there's that.

In Reborn, I'm about to fight Kiki, and I'm not into the whole competitive battling thing, though my mind is open to change.

A couple things about me:

My favorite Pokemon is Torterra and will be until Dunsparce gets an evolution

My favorite color is green

I'm a glutton

I don't like poetry and I don't know why

I'm not good with introductions

I don't have many friends (see former)

I'm obsessed with organization and unilateral symmetry (see former)

Yeah. Hope to get along with you guys or whatever you say at this point.

Well. Hope you can be the most socially awkward person in here too. In this forum we know no bounds...Except for the rules because well...We don't wanna be known as barbarians.

Welcome to Reborn~ Enjoy your stay!

Huzzah! Somebody else who isn't good at introductions! I was beginning to think I was the only one! ^-^

Welcome to the forums! Renowner is right - Everyone is pretty nice. Some people don't bite at all!

Well... it's pokemon.. it would look pretty funny and cool it that happens, lol.

Hey man, welcome to the forums! Well, i'm sorta like you, i'm not very interested on the online battle thing, but at least it's fun just being here and being able to talk with a lot people about the game and other things. And about your introduction... it wasn't thaat bad if you ask me, that was totally an 8/10 in my opinion. ;D