I'm Back and here's a sneak peek of what i have been doing.

RazeArmada

So while everyone was busy with the coming of the X and Y versions, i was busy with making huge sprites edits in the game. Like adding the x and y pokemon and some re-edits on several aspects of the game, either for the game or for my own personal taste.

DpkJ6WZ.png

[ This is an old pic with the default protag sprite vs. Spectral Kiki ]

I'll be doing a lot of adding sprites soon when im done with my exams.

Gosh dang it, I get scared easily. I thought the idea of Kiki being dead already gave me a nightmares, but this just made it worst Q.Q It's good though! but scary for me Q.Q

The worst part was that medicham lol

Imagine if you could battle more spectral things like this in the game... Like if, in some moment of the story, or more likely one of the side stories of the game, you must clear a town overwhelmed by the dead and everyone in the town are scared and had no choice but to lock themselves up in their homes, since they aren't able to escape from the town, and then you get there and they warn you to leave and not to wander there and stuff, but since we're like Chuck Norris on this, we'll have to... well, kill zombies and ghosts and stuff.... or at least survive? Just my little opinion though, but it would be very interesting if something like that happens.

well i have done a lot of recolors. but right now, im trying to stay away from my laptop til im done with exams this week, posting from my phone. so far the images i have actually worked on are some x and y pokemon sprites, recolors with some spooky scary pokemon like medicham, and some effect/attack move sprites (since i got tired at looking the Tackle move animation being that it is the animation for almost all the known moves in the game). i had always wanted to make medicham transparent but apparently the game doesn't want me to. that goes with specter!Kiki.

Edited by RazeArmada