In preparation for episode 10

T-Raz

After beating Noel with my team in levels 46-50 back when 9 first released, I've grinded up some levels recently. This is what I have so far:

549.gif Lily

lvl.51

Serious

Heat Rock

Chlorophyll

Giga Drain / Sunny Day / Synthesis / Sleep Powder

569.gif Dumpster

lvl.50

Timid

Black Sludge

Stench

Sludge Wave / Sockpile / Acid Spray / Toxic

462.gif Tager

lvl.52

Hardy

Quick Claw

Magnet Pull

Charge Beam / Discharge / Metal Sound / Flash Cannon

560.gif Zuruzukin

lvl.53

Careful

Zoom Lens

Moxie

Brick Break / Chip Away / Crunch / Hi Jump Kick

282.gif Mio

lvl.50

Hasty

Bright Powder

Trace

Shadow Ball / Psychic / Double Team / Calm Mind

160.gif Nom Nom

lvl.50

Rash

Scope Lens

Torrent

Ice Fang / Screech / Crunch / Slash

I still have some Pokemon in training right now:

Accelgor

Cofagorigus (can't spell it OR say it. lol.)

Ninetails (no Drought sadly, I learned that DW abilities existed in the game once I beat Florinia)

Lanturn

I NEED to breed a Mawile sometime.=/

Well thats what I have right now, kindly waiting for episode 10 to be released. ^_^ I would like to see if I missed any side stuff & get everything else done before 10 is released. I don't want to grind too much more in risk of the lvl.60 cap.

OMG a fellow Disgaea fan! <3

But yeah, the team: I think you can bring them to level 55 without too many problems. I am not sure I understand Garbodor's set, I thought its SpAtk was bad? I mean, the main reason for using it is Toxic Spikes, and apparently you removed the move...

Also, in Shade's gym you can find Duskulls knowing Shadow Sneak: if you find one with a Nature that boosts either Atk or Speed (and you own an Everstone and a Dawn Stone), you can breed yourself a very powerful Gallade, assuming your Gardevoir is female... Also, at which level does Lilligant learn Quiver Dance? Because that is one heck of a set-up move, I tell you...

Always nice to see a Diagaea fan!=D Conquring Netherworlds is just as much fun as mastering Pokemon.=P

T.Spikes & Toxic both have their ups & downs. Yeah I can Badly Poison any opponent that comes out, but it being completely removed once a Poison-Type opponent shows up, & having 2 other stat ailment moves on the team so I figured Toxic would be the safest, though I did completely sweep Julia's entire team thanks to T.Spikes & Ralts Double Team spam.=P Toxic, however, can miss.=/ & I know that Garbodor's Attack is higher than Special Attack, but I have him as bulk mainly, plus Acid Spray is really lolzy to use thanks to its 2ndary effect, & being teamed up with Magnezone during the Serra battle, Gar & Mag swept her entire team.=) BARELY won against Aya, down to our last Pokemon (Gar vs. Seviper), that battle was great.XD

I never thought of using Gallade before, & I do love the Ralts family alot, plus it would give me a reason to use my Dawn Stone.XD lol. & yes the Gardevoir is female, I make a rule for myself that if I plan to use Gardevoir then Ralts MUST be a female along with only using Trace. ^_^ Thanks for that tip.~

& Lilligant learns Quiver Dance at lvl.28, though with this move set I have on her now looks like she won't die, though once I have access to Solarbeam I could either:

A) Keep Giga Drain for more bulk.

B ) Replace Giga Drain with Solarbeam for more power.

Its my answer for not using Drought Ninetails, though the problem would be with Feraligatr, once he learns Aqua Tail its power would be decreased due to Sun.=/

I've been trying to wrap my mind about this. lol.

Edited by T-Raz

Well, there is an event to get a Lotad, and another to get a Cottonee (which learns Giga Drain as early as level 26). If you own a Water Stone you can breed yourself a Ludicolo that knows both Giga Drain and Hydro Pump (Giga Drain being an Egg Move, and Hydro Pump being learned by Lombre at level 55, after which you'd use Water Stone...), which is about the best coverage you can obtain from a Grass-type in this game... So yeah, do consider using Ludicolo over Lilligant, it also has better synergy with Feraligatr since they both thrive in rain (and iirc Ludicolo can learn Rain Dance, and you can mine Damp Rock for two extra turns of rain...).

Well, there is an event to get a Lotad, and another to get a Cottonee (which learns Giga Drain as early as level 26). If you own a Water Stone you can breed yourself a Ludicolo that knows both Giga Drain and Hydro Pump (Giga Drain being an Egg Move, and Hydro Pump being learned by Lombre at level 55, after which you'd use Water Stone...), which is about the best coverage you can obtain from a Grass-type in this game... So yeah, do consider using Ludicolo over Lilligant, it also has better synergy with Feraligatr since they both thrive in rain (and iirc Ludicolo can learn Rain Dance, and you can mine Damp Rock for two extra turns of rain...).

Hydro Pump is 45.