Claire/Bunny *V2* Trainer Sprite

barbienicky

Ill try to spice this up as much as possible to start this project of mine!

Introducing the first sister of 4!

Name: Claire Sandria Boun'ee

Nickname: Bunny

Short Description from another student: An energetic, happy, outgoing girl. Is about 6'1 seems to act better than anyone around her who isn't friends with her. Seems to take major pride in her looks. Snaps at people who seem shy and not to the point. Holds the people around her to a higher degree but not above her. Confidence is strong with this one, maybe a little too strong.

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Birthday: August 1st, ????

Former Cheerleader

Currently a Model under ------ ---- ----

Case file: Daughter of Trinity Boun'ee

Family comes from a long line of models

Multiple assault and arson cases on record.

Mother drove car through a mall.

Record states she has siblings but no file or attachment has been located.

We have one case file story on record from another student that was a witness at a party:

She had gotten into an argument with another person, she was screaming about how they had lied and taken advantage of some friendship they had with a "Magenta". After the major blowup the other person had slapped her, few seconds later she stood there with a look of pure anger but more to an isolated tone. Seconds later the room had gotten insanely cold, almost to the point that I had to leave the room. She continued to stare at them and snapped her fingers all of a sudden she started circling them over and over again whispering something, I couldn't tell what she was saying. After that she sat at the bar stool and snapped her fingers again and the person burst out into crying. Whatever she was saying or whatever she did, that person has refused to leave their dorm room since then. Not even their pokemon have been seen and normally they help out with getting teachers papers to their rooms. She somehow just ruined their confidence, self-esteem just everything that had them so built up as a person.

From what the case file can gather from the story it is said that she has the ability of the Cold Truth.

Cold Truth seems to be the ability to snap someone into a state of freezing up while the other person exposes all of their faults to such a degree that its damaging.

Employed By The RMA Under RMA Board of Directors: Dream Ramirez

Approved By Blounkee As Of 2/2/2019

Date Case Employee File RX-8473-0002

Head of Social Media Investigations

RMA Official

The girl who has the pride of a lion, but deep down is scared to be alone again for what they have put her through.

The girl who has been used up when she was little left alone after her mother was injected with -------

The girl who deep down has more sadness than she know what to do with.

The girl who keeps it all covered with shiny accessories and cute outfits

The girl who had to keep care of her mother after CF-0021-2008-0008

The girl who has been chained by her past escaping the truth.

The Youngest Sister of the 4, But the most confident

(Her Trainer VS art will be added when I can find the time, ill keep updating the story when I keep finding time, for now the only thing I have is a sprite.)

Finished bunny.png

• Like 3