Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mission Accomplished

1nV1ktus

Question

14 answers to this question

I think your Kyuubi pic says it all lol. But honestly, it feels good in a nostalgic sort of way. Getting this thing quite took a bit of effort, and I haven't been this into a poke game since silver, so having a project like this was refreshing as it was frustrating.

Anyway for anyone who wants to know the breeding chain was grimer -> stunfisk -> wooper -> nidoran male -> bulbasaur -> paras -> then back to bulbasaur to get both sludge bomb and giga drain on that thing, but in the end I'm happy i completed it.

I'll post a pic later of how many bulbasaurs I had to breed to get a female lol (they are 12.5% hatch rate), and ironic thing was I got a second one when I needed a male to breed into paras. Anyway if Ame's sense of humor is what I think it is she'll release sludge bomb and solarbeam in episode 10, in a sort of stick and carrot sort of nod lol.

Edited by 1nV1ktus

... I'm happy it's working for people going for it, I'd have been torn to pieces if I screwed up the last breeding steps. ><'

Nice one! At this point you can go for the nature as well, just be sure to not forget the moves by leveling up when you run around.

@Elliot thanks, but now I'm kinda at a loss for what to do next lol. I guess I'll continue building an army to combat Ame's growing evil regime xD.

@soysauce I feel like you know me too well. I have 2 egg in the team and one egg cooking as we speak.

Got to love it. This was actually slightly easier in some ways for me than others. For one thing, I got a modest chlorophyll bulbasaur from the event my first try without resetting. Then I caught the stunfisk with like the 12th pokemon I ran into. And I had every other pokemon required. Easy.

I messed up the breeding chain the first time and had to start over, but nailed it the second time. Overall started last night, complete today. And the results?

post-42444-0-88393000-1380911314_thumb.jpg

post-42444-0-22626500-1380911411_thumb.jpg

post-42444-0-93359400-1380911500_thumb.jpg

Oh and the bulbasaur from the event was female too. Never had to breed bulbasaurs to get a female. Just excellent luck I guess.

Edited by SarutobiAsuma

Got to love it. This was actually slightly easier in some ways for me than others. For one thing, I got a modest chlorophyll bulbasaur from the event my first try without resetting. Then I caught the stunfisk with like the 12th pokemon I ran into. And I had every other pokemon required. Easy.

I messed up the breeding chain the first time and had to start over, but nailed it the second time. Overall started last night, complete today. And the results?

attachicon.gifBulba nature.JPG

attachicon.gifBulba ability.JPG

attachicon.gifBulba moveset.JPG

Oh and the bulbasaur from the event was female too. Never had to breed bulbasaurs to get a female. Just excellent luck I guess.

Nice, I'm glad someone else decided it was worth it. Question though, do you plan on running it with ninetales on your team or as a stand alone sweeper? Both have their appeal - especially since you took the trouble to get Sunny Day on that thing - and I assume your last move is either sleep powder or growth, but it makes me wonder what item you are planning to use? I know you can get leftovers from munchlax in byxblysion (sp), heat stones from mining, and I think black sludge from grimers (have to check on that).

Anyway I'm rambling, much kudos for completing the project. Hope to see more.

Nice, I'm glad someone else decided it was worth it. Question though, do you plan on running it with ninetales on your team or as a stand alone sweeper? Both have their appeal - especially since you took the trouble to get Sunny Day on that thing - and I assume your last move is either sleep powder or growth, but it makes me wonder what item you are planning to use? I know you can get leftovers from munchlax in byxblysion (sp), heat stones from mining, and I think black sludge from grimers (have to check on that).

Anyway I'm rambling, much kudos for completing the project. Hope to see more.

I have a Modest Drought lv 53 Ninetales already. When the time comes to decide how this team will work, I'll decide. I also farmed a few Black sludges of some trubbishes already. And I have 5 leftovers from Munchlaxes. So i'm all set.