hello everyone my name is mar

Tankmen

ignore the tasteless humor in my intro i am sorry lmao

but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hi! my name's jack but obviously on here i go by tankmen!!! (u can call me tank or just- tankman if ur feeling really swaggy yk)

i have a knack with putting my wildly unfunny gen z humor into like any place i can as u can see so i'll try to make this intro as quick as possible so u can be on ur way :]

as i said my name's jack!! i'm 15, and i really like newgrounds n roleplaying!!! my pronouns r he/him or they/them but i prefer he/him :]

so i found out abt pokemon reborn from trying to find fusion generation- the creator made a tumblr post saying pointing out that shiny bewear is literally just monokuma and i used to be really into danganronpa a few months ago, it still like holds a special place in my heart yk so i was like "GKJTUNFHERDU OKAY FORGET THE FUSION GIMMIE MONOBEWEAR" unfortunately i am bad at video games and can barely do anything without dying in this game :'] i have a shiny hoothoot though lol

uhhh so sum general stuff abt me. i have adhd and so i tend to very easily get offtopic as u just saw. i like watching kids movies and listening to music!!! i barely ever sleep (5:03 am as i type this sentence dhmu). i swear a lot!!! and i mean like every other sentence!!!!!! i am very vulgar!!! other than kids movies i also just generally hate stuff for kids because of how much i was shielded from adult content for most of my life :[ especially kids video games i want to wipe out the entire e10+ rating ('cept for minecraft minecraft is uncringe) uhhh i know the entire danganronpa timeline in order!!!! (if i remember correctly: danganronpa 3 despair arc > danganronpa 1 > danganronpa 2 > danganronpa udg (which happens sometime during dr1 and dr2-? either that or during 2 and future arc) > danganronpa 3 future arc > danganronpa 3 hope arc. i don't know if v.3 is apart of the timeline, if it is i'll assume it's after hope. i also know the same timeline for friday night funkin' but that'd require me to go way more indepth

ANWAYS i am sorry for getting offtopic man but uh- ig just don't call me a girl cuz i'm trans ftm and being called a girl makes me very upset ty

anyways bgyfuhdeyuwh ewugfwidhu sorry this dragged out i just had a lot 2 say yk

anyways uhhhh goodnight chat gonna go do my algebra work and then sleep for 6 hours even though school starts at like 8:45 and it's 5:11 am

bye bye have a poggers day /gen

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dark Champion said:

nice to meet you Tankmen/Jack

thank you :]

12 hours ago, DelRad said:

Hi Jack the tank (wth) welcome to uhh this site? And maybe the game too idk

it's jack or tank but thank you anyways lmao

• 3 months later...