It would be nice if...

RaKooN

^ I agree with the above maybe once they finish work on the pc version though....it would be pretty cool to see it on my handheld, but that is opening a whole 'nother can of worms. I am not sure how different the coding architectures for them are......but even a minor difference would make it hard to port it lol.

Wait.....What?

If you're confused about

i've never said that it should be for payment ;) every game that i have on my ds were been free downloaded thanks to my R4 XD

then allow me to inform you that an R4 is a NDS emulator that you can use with a Nintendo DS instead of emulating it on a PC.

RaKooN is implying that he's pirated NDS games' files, put them on an R4 and played them as opposed to buying the actual games' cartridges and using those.

I mean, he could be downloading solely fanmade and homebrew games, I can't say for sure.

you're wrong :) i can download every game i want... but, i can do it only with games that have been distributed for a long time :) for example, i'll can download pokemon X & Y only after months and not at Day 1 :)

Edited by RaKooN

Turning Reborn into a Romhack would fix nearly every issue with the game concerning battling and mechanics. But the effort severely outweighs the reward, especially considering how big the game is.

Also, it would put me and BlinG out of the job (least of anyone's concern~ )

It would also make it easier to cheat in considering, most (if not all) action replay codes for Pokemon ROMs also work on their romhacks. (Because memory assignments for most baseline codes stay constant for all roms, if that weren't the case, every pokemon cartridge would have unique action replay codes and would dub the Master Code obsolete)

Edited by Woobowiz