Shiny: Yes

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef

Adamant Nature

- Bullet Punch

- U-turn

- Acrobatics

- Pursuit

• Administrators

Yes, please do, but I notice even without all that- your Latias is holding a Soul Dew which I'm pretty sure isn't allowed outside of the Ubers tier. With the set you're using, I would suggest maybe another Life Orb instead.

Yea, Soul Dew is banned outside of ubers........thing is I don't know how this team is supposed to mesh......I need more info lol.

(like I really don't get the Hippopowdon with nothing to take advantage of the sandstorm, and to this team it is more of a hindrance and a self inflicted handicap....)

Also will say for the Scizor the acrobatics is a bit odd of a choice......since you will always be holding that item it doesn't get the double damage, and the Technician boost isn't really giving it much more power about 20ish so around 75-80ish this is a bit weak.........Flying doesn't add any coverage that you don't already have with U-turn other than Fighting. I would advise taking maybe Superpower as it is much more power and gives you a way to smack around steel types which wall Scizor currently. (it is the setup i use for my own Scizor, and it works nicely against Ferrothorns and other really annoying Steels that don't happen to be named Metagross.)

Edited by Hukuna

It is supposed to be a bulky offensive team, mostly offensive... I don't quite know what pokemon work best with eachother so I put this together, should I turn this team around and make it sandstorm based or something? Or should I find someone who would work better than hippowdon with this group. I will switch out latios's item and switch out acrobatics on scizor.

Many options for bulk other than Hippopowdon........he just doesn't work with this set-up, depending on what you want to do though, Scizor is pretty good on a Sandstorm team (I use him on mine, though I use a slightly different variant than this since I use choice band Garchomp and i don't like having a lot of choice item users). I am trying to think of stuff, but it takes me awhile to plan out teams myself lol. so I may need to get back to you, hopefully somebody else can get back to you as well.

Instead of Hippowdon i would think that either donphan or mamoswine would help. Donphan because of his very high defense and because of rapid spin and sturdy.

Donphan @ Leftovers

Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Counter
or i can go with mamoswine who is slightly faster, could do a tiny bit more damage and has a lot more hp but with slightly lower defense
Mamoswine @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Substitute
- Endeavor

These guy i don't know so well.......as i haven't fought against them much, and i don't use them........however it would be very good to get Stealth rocks onto your team as entry hazards are very good to have (Rapid Spinners are as well.....however unless you have Pokemon that need Spin Support, they aren't necessary, but a nice thing to still have around, don't forgot that a lot of the Meta game right now is very Weather Focused.........a lot of Rains are running rampant. Remember to be prepared for them. I will let some other people have the reins here now though, I don't want to dilate this with only my Ideas.....and suggestions. it is good to have diversity in opinions since we all play a bit differently (I like to play highly offensive, typically taking a lot of entry hazard support, I usually run 3 offensive Pokemon along side 3 Defensive ones so i have an Offensive and Defensive core to work with and have pivots for changes etc.....also run a lot of VoltTurn, to keep momentum in my favour lol). If you don't know some of those terms i would be glad to help you out lol.

thanks hukuna, i have been reading into team building a bit and i do understand what you are talking about when it come to being prepared for the rain which gives damage boosts to water pokemon and for swift swim it will increase speed. As for spin support i'm not exactly sure, i grabbed it for entry hazards such as toxic spikes and spikes, as stealth rocks won't be as big as a problem for me. Finding a balance for defense and offense is a concern of mine, it is one thing i am looking out for in my post

Don't worry about Swift Swim to much.....it is banned with use of Drizzle on the same team (only be concerned if they run Rain Dance, since then it is allowed), if you every want to test out a team you can hit me up on Pokemon showdown or Pokemon Online I would be glad to play against you (You can contact me through whatever is best for you) Skype is Zbigdog294, but I am rarely on there...whatever is best for you to get a hold of me lol.