Pokemon Apex

ProjectIceman

Hey everyone!

I wanted to recommend a game that I am in the middle of playing called Pokemon Apex by iamvishnu.

Its about a kid/s that live in the real world getting sent to the Pokemon world through supernatural means...so basically an isekai XD My brief description doesn't do it justice, so make sure to read the summary on the website:

https://apex.iamvishnu.net/

Its a really interesting and fairly difficult fan game that has an interesting gameplay. You have a limit on how many Pokemon you can have in your party per "badge". Theres also a level cap on your Pokemon per badge as well. Pokeballs are hard to purchase because of the prices for certain items...and other things. If thats right up you alley, I suggest giving it a try.

Here is the forum if you ever need to contact the creator:

https://forum.iamvishnu.net/board/4/apex

• 3 months later...
On 4/7/2021 at 12:43 PM, Zargerth said:

I'm wrapping things up in Murmur Tower, but one thing eludes me. Any tips on how to get these two chests?

Reveal hidden contents

chest2.PNG.2136460d04fd3464a554aabdcea60a12.PNGchest.PNG.fe50badeb83343e9f6a90018144855fc.PNG

From what I can remember there are hidden passageways in the walls. Same goes for most other areas, there is a lot of hidden stuff to explore.

• Like 1