Sena is still here !

Enatsyrte

Hello !

I updated my game few days ago. I alrealy won against Garret and according to Hero Voltsy, I should go where Sena is. She shouldn't in front of the building, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do to continue the history.

Does someone can help me ?

Have a nice day ! 

When you say she shouldn't be in front of the building, do you mean she's still there or she's not there anymore? Assuming the latter, you can go inside the building she was in front of and battle her, assuming you haven't already.

In any case, to continue the main story after beating Garret, you need to talk to Rosetta in the battle building just to the west of your manor

To continue the rangers story, you need to talk to the Rangers and Clarke in Cellia North, both in buildings in the south-eastern part of the map, and go from there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, P.Kiko said:

Thank you ! 
Indeed, the problem is Sena is in front of the building, and I didn't know how to do to make her to move. ^-^

She should move after you beat Rosetta. If you've beaten Garret and she's still there, it might be glitched.

One thing that might fix it is installing a debug script and teleporting inside the building. You can find that here, just follow the installation instructions and you'll be set. Just make sure you install turbo AND debug, not just turbo. And although I haven't had any problems with it, you might wanna make a copy of your game to do this in, just to be safe.

What you're gonna want to do after you get it installed is open your menu, select Debug at the bottom, select Warp to Map, and scroll until you find 247 Rangers Guild and select it. Hopefully she'll move after that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, P.Kiko said:

Okay, I used Warp to Map and I won against Sena. So Where should I go ? I don't remember ahah

And I already have the Debug Mode ;)

Talk to Rosetta in the battle tournament building to continue the main story, and talk to the rangers and help Clarke in Ceilla North to continue the rangers story.