What can i do with strength now?

chuckles

i mean...i figure there are probably some hidden spots i could get to with strength i hadn't thought about or that i forgot about, that would get me new items or pokemon. So far i found a shortcut from obsidia to tanzan(very nice btw) and another of those strange doors in the volcano. There is another boulder in the volcano and it REALLY looked like i was supposed to move it around to put it in this hole there, but it doesn't go into the hole, and you can normally just walk around it, so it appears to be totally random and useless. Anyway, what else is there for places to use strength for something? i mean besides the underground tunnel of course. Places you don't HAVE to go.

i mean...i figure there are probably some hidden spots i could get to with strength i hadn't thought about or that i forgot about, that would get me new items or pokemon. So far i found a shortcut from obsidia to tanzan(very nice btw) and another of those strange doors in the volcano. There is another boulder in the volcano and it REALLY looked like i was supposed to move it around to put it in this hole there, but it doesn't go into the hole, and you can normally just walk around it, so it appears to be totally random and useless. Anyway, what else is there for places to use strength for something? i mean besides the underground tunnel of course. Places you don't HAVE to go.

Where did you find this exactly?

Where did you find this exactly?

The house to the left of the Pokemon Center across the street is an empty house with a set of stairs.

As for the zombie-ghost, just be warned. I was just exploring around, searching for a Spiritomb while training some pokemon for a new team....I only had a level 44 Pachirisu, a level 46 Magmar, a level 48 Flygon, a 34 Skorupi I was training and an egg I was hatching.

...then BAM! Zombi-ghost. Dead. :(

Are you talking about the path in the wasteland full of caves and rock smash and a rat god and spiritomb? i went through there and i didnt need strength and i dont remember any use for it there but i'll be sure to check now.

The boulder and hole in the volcano serves a purpose trust me. As for strength there really isnt much to do outside of the wasteland but the wasteland is packed with extras, especially rainy nights. Look around the spiritomb area (not just the spiritomb room) really carefully and you might find some more for you to play with.
if i'm being too vague i'm just trying to give you advice without spoiling anything.