"Do you know who I'am ?"

Athrun

Of course not. Well, I hope not cuz it would be pretty cringe if someone here comes and says yes !  Anyway let's get serious about this presentation and let's try to entertain you a little bit !

The name's Fern ( God this guy is even annoying IRL oO)  Athrun , 25 yo , and champ in the making since well ........... let's say a long time. I started like many other with Bleu and Red.  Actually, in my personal life, i study history and I geek  live  in France. ( Okay i hear you saying " Omelette au formage " " Baguette " ).  Well about Pokémon , let's just say that Crystal was, is and always will be in my kokoro but Emerald and Platinum take a good place.I freaking loved Colosseum and Gale of Darkness and Shadows on Almia and Explorers of the Sky and and and and many more ( Feeling like Julia under coffe atm.)  Well, as my favorite pokemon ( cuz after all i'll be judged on that haha )  i can say .... Arcanine, Milotic and Altaria. And my favorite type ... hum Dark or Ghost i Guess.

How did I know Reborn, well for now a long time I enjoyed playing fanmade game, Especially when the story is a little more mature, when we actually can be hit by some words or some events in the game in a good or bad way. When after you play the game, you're like " My god what did I just experienced ". I felt that with Reborn and Rejuvenation so far. I started with Zeta and Omicron, and Dark Rising 1 and 2. I played Insurgence of course and currently i'am on Empyrean and Desolation. Desolation so far is freaking great btw.
So many of you already did it but i also want to truly thanks the team of reborn and rejuvenation for these games.
You maybe can't imagine how people loved playing these, with the thrill of the story, the meanings of some words and in the context we are actually in it's a breeze of fresh hair, you bring people joy and fun ( OKAY OKAY I know the story is a little dark but deep down you loved it don't lie to me ).
On Reborn : I L O V E Titania. Like seriously, everything is badass about her. Of course the Sephira's familly is just pretty cool too but The one that is coming to my mind is Solaris. ( YEAH BOO ME MORE I DON'T  LIKE KIKI SO WHAT ? :p ) This guy is not sick. He is smart, and i can't wait to see what he truly wants. Btw the sentences he used in Agathe city when you face him, was probably the best in this game. Hit me more than it should. ( Edgy dude isn't he ?)

I don't hate Fern actually this guy is perfect in his role and freaking wp to the team of reborn cuz that is what you want from a rival ! Gary Oak Vibes. I hate Heather. I hate her. It's not a coincidence if you can speel " Hate her " with his name. I hate the KFC guys ... what was is name already ... oh yeah Connel.
On rejuvenation :  I FREAKING CAN'T STAND MELIA LIKE OMG GIRL CHOOSE A SIDE " Are you willing to fight with us or are you willing to go alone and cry that you're not strong enough for the 349588th time. "   .... wait someone told me that this is character development ! Ok mb then :p ( don't hit me team Rejuvenation :( ) But i'am team Erin personaly.

Well it was longer than i thought sorry for this. For the mistakes too. I hope  you guys will like this and maybe cya later ! :)