Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Egg hatching male ralts?

Chacal

Question

Well I found a female ralts in a house, but now i want a gallade, so i left her in the day care with my ditto, after i recived the egg i was saving the game from time to time, but everytime the egg hatch i always get a female ralts, is there a way to get a gallade, besides restarting the game? :o

6 answers to this question

Also on my point of view the game have gender ratios always against your best wishes (like I have to hatch 6 or so eggs to get the gender I need for next phase of chain breeding even if the ratio is 50:50, lol). Yea, I understand it is mainly just very bad luck. Making me very frustrated when I have to 1st breed the correct nature from beyond who knows how long breeding chain (like for Trapinch I am now going for, I didn't get any adamant pokémons but female Magcargo and female Meowth and thus I first had to chain breed the nature to female Dwebble* before getting EQ for Trapinch, hehe.

*Magcargo(F)+Ditto -> Slugma(M)+Yamask(F) -> Yamask(M)+Dwebble(F) -> Graveler(M)+Dwebble(F) -> Dwebble(M) + Trapinch(F)... The worst part was that I think I only had one pokémon of this breeding chain originally right gendered making me having to first breed extra pokémons to get genders right, and that took time with my luck, lol.

Edited by Chrattac