Help for Shelly

Rover9k

1. lead with hariyama and growlithe (i hope they have fake out and flame burst)

2. fake out illumise

3. Flame burst illumise

this should flinch, then knock it out so it cant use rain dance, which means flame burst will ignite the forest field, removing her bug advantage and damaging her mons. her araquanid knows rain dance and can put out the fire, but its not the fastest mon and you should be able to take it out easily before it does, if all else fails switch out hariyama for something faster like noibat or swampert. 

I'd also recommend replacing kricketune by this point. Its alright early especially against florina, but it falls off fast with its lackluster stats. 

if you dont have fake out on hariyama, you can catch purrloin in one of the alleyways and evolve into liepard, which can learn fake out. or do the espurr event which again, can evolve into meowstic and learn fake out.

The key to the battle is to stop illumise Turn 1 because rain dance boosting her masquerain's bubblebeam, araquanid's bubblebeam and triggering anorith's swift swim will be very annoying

I'd also recommend replacing your Kricketune with a Graveler that you can catch in the cave.

You can use it to set up Stealth Rocks turn 1, that will help you a lot. Or you can use it turn 2, after using the strategy Lil' Sunny mentionned, just make sure the terrain has changed, don't let Illumise set up Rain Dance.