Sprite Tint/Colour Changes

usernameisapain

Good day; 

This mod began as an annoyance with the "boy1" player character, the sweatpants and sweatshirt + gold chains, really didn't do it for me, so I made some slight alterations. Having changed this I then decided to do some sprite colour changes, the pokemon currently colour swapped are:

Clefable, Machamp, Dragonite+Shiny Dragonite, Aggron, Hydreigon, Blissey, Tyrantrum, Houndour, Houndoom, Mamoswine, Charizard, "Alternate Form Pack" Charizard, "Alternate Form Pack" Hydreigon dragon/steel, Tyranitar 

V0.11

LINK:Sprite Preview

The mod includes the pokemon colour changes+boy1 alterations: There is a "copy" folder included in the "battlers" & "icons" where both original/altered designs are kept, so no need to make your own copies. Note that there isn't a copy of boy1 - you can make your own copies from the character folder & picture folder, and or paste the original reborn character/picture folder back into the graphics folder.

Installation 

1: Unpack rar file

2: Open folder -> copy Graphics folder

3: Paste into main folder where game.exe is located

4: Done

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DxJayfiupnIWsr4F5U6temFNrFyjjAOy/view?usp=sharing

Compatibility

As this mod only changes sprites and no game data, it is compatible with all mods. 

NOTE: That it will override other sprites, from mods, that made changes to these files.

FINAL NOTE

I might add more sprite changes to base-game Pokemon. I also recently came across Alternate Form Pack, so I might make some colour/tint changes to these.

REQUESTS: Feel free to request certain Pokemon, I have limited amounts of spare-time, so I might not be able to get to all, if there are a lot of requests.

Edited by usernameisapain