[POSSIBLE EP 5 SPOILERS] Help finding items

sdddf4

Spoiler

I've been going around the dreamscape trying to get all those "feeling of curiosity" since apparently if you don't you get a bad ending this episode. I ~think~ I've collected all of them but I'm not to sure. Does anyone have a full list of them so I can make sure. I'm at the part just before we re-enter the dream to save shiv.

Aurora's and Shiv's are the one place you need to look carefully cause there are a lot of those.

I don't have a list in my head, but as far as i can remenber there were 2 tricky ones, one that you need to complete a quest in a house in north dreamscape, and one that is only available after a certain part of the story in Oddis Village main building, the rest, if you explore everything, you will find them naturally.

Also, you don't need to get all "feelings of curiosity" to get the "good ending", so if you miss a couple there isn't anything wrong with it as far as i know

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

One book is in a hidden room in the west wing of the manor.

There should be crumpled pages throughout every section in the manor, though I've forgotten the exact amount.

The book in the northmost house of the North Wildlands is accessible after a short quest involving a lady from the East Wildlands.

In the South Wildlands there's the cave inscription and a key you get from the lady in the centermost house after defeating the Black Belt back in Odis; the key is used for the house on the western end of West Wildlands.

After completing your business with Tristan and Booker talk to Anna at Town Hall and the guy from the left room should come, giving you access to the book in his room.

These are the more notable ones.

Edited by rún
  • Thanks 1

So I believe there is a total of 10 that can give you insight but you only need 7 in order to have a good ending

Spoiler

having less than 7 and not saving Nova = you die