hey i'm softlocked and dont know what to do

Abyawn

Hey! For future problems such as this one, please try and post it in the Troubleshooting section. Anyways, this problem should have been fixed in the latest update, which is 5.1. If the problem still persists, try asking again in the Savefile troubleshooting post in the Troubleshooting section and a developer can try and help, but yea, 5.1 should have fixed this problem. You can find the download here:

EDIT: If for some reason the problem does persist, you can try and go to a backup save that occurs before you battle that grunt. Just make sure you're on the latest patch before you redo those events. It's fairly easy to do as well, but if you need some help with that, let me know. 

Edited by Junior
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Junior said:

Hey! For future problems such as this one, please try and post it in the Troubleshooting section. Anyways, this problem should have been fixed in the latest update, which is 5.1. If the problem still persists, try asking again in the Savefile troubleshooting post in the Troubleshooting section and a developer can try and help, but yea, 5.1 should have fixed this problem. You can find the download here:

EDIT: If for some reason the problem does persist, you can try and go to a backup save that occurs before you battle that grunt. Just make sure you're on the latest patch before you redo those events. It's fairly easy to do as well, but if you need some help with that, let me know. 

um how to go to backup

2 hours ago, Death lord said:

um how to go to backup

Hit the Windows key + R and then type in "Saved Games" (without the apostrophes of course), once you're in this folder, there should be another folder called "Pokemon Desolation". Once you click on this folder, there should be a bunch of files named for example:

1 - (Your characters name) - 0h 20m - 0 badges.rxdata

There could be a lot of these files or very little, depending on the amount of backup files you allowed the game to generate in the settings. Once you find one that goes back to right before you got stuck, (a good one to look for is one quite a bit later than when you received the third gym badge) and then right click that file, hit rename, and then change the name to "Game.rxdata" (once again, without the apostrophes). Also make sure you delete the original Game.rxdata file before you do this. Next time you reload your game, your character will be where that backup save was made. And remember, make sure you do this on the latest patch, 5.1, so that you don't just run into the same problem again. If you still need any more help, let me know.

Edited by Junior